- practice Aikido for free -
In our senior group (50+) in Steglitz-Zehlendorf there are places available again!
- enjoys sports activities in the group and
- improve the coordination of mind and body,
- activate and strengthen the life energy (Ki power)
- maintain and improve motor skills and muscles
- train the ability to react,
- maintain and improve mobility,
- learn the basics of easy, injury-free falling and
- learn the basics of simple self-defence, self-defence etc.
wants, that looks simply once witthout obligation in the south elementary school in Steglitz Zehlendorf, Claszeile 56/57, on Thursdays starting from 19:00 clock past.
Prerequisites are the ability to walk, regular participation and fun in group exercise. The Aikido training is supported by the district office Steglitz-Zehlendorf and is therefore free of charge for this target group. If necessary, the training can be intensified at other locations in the club.
Dr. Peter Nawrot
Phone: +49 (0)30 712 25 45